Miyerkules, Oktubre 2, 2013

“Modern Day Hero”

       I consider my parents as my modern day hero. They are the person whom I admire the most. I consider them as my modern day hero because they are the greatest influence in my life. They are the reason why I still alive. And since when I was born, they let me feel that they love me, and that I am important for them. And I am very thankful to God for giving me a parent like them, who are very supportive, loving, and caring. I never feel that they don’t love me. I’m very thankful for my parents, for sending us to school since we started to study. I really appreciate what they are doing to us with my brother. Even though my mother is in abroad, she never stops on loving and supporting us. And I really understand her, why she is working in abroad. It is because she want to give us a good and comfortable life.

       And they are the greatest blessing for me that God given to me. They are the kind of person I could never afford to lose. Not now... Not ever...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento