Lunes, Oktubre 7, 2013


My Teacher…
My Hero...


        A good teacher is one who is able to bond with his/her students, to understand and to resonate with their feelings and emotions. A good teacher has a positive mental attitude, is flexible and is open to change. A good teacher should also be a role model to the students. Teacher is someone that can use patience with their students. They are flexible and willing to go over and beyond to help their students.

A Good Teacher….
In life, people may come and go. Some will be remembered and some are forgotten. But one thing is for sure. I will never forget the person who is known as my second parent. Who did efforts for me to gain knowledge? Teachers who has been my guide for so many years, the one who scolds and corrects me when I’m doing wrong, the one who has been there as I face to reach the stepping stones in my life.

For me, teachers are really important. They are one of the greatest influences in our lives. I love the teacher who is organized, loving, nurturing, creative and enjoys helping other.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento