Biyernes, Oktubre 11, 2013


My Reflection

      When I entered the portals of my high school life, Internet is the common lesson that I've learned from the subject ICT. But I started to realize many things. Learning about computer is not as easy as I thought it was. I’m not good in operating computer, and this is the reason why I say so.

      Elementary life is so different from high school life. You have to be an independent person and the subjects are more complicated. That is the reason why I recognize learning about computers now is a very challenging subject that needs to be taken seriously.


      By learning and understanding about this subject, you would not have any problem in communicating with other people. In the first place, to learn about subject ICT is so hard for me but I’m willing to learn from it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento